New 2021/22 report released 4th August 2021
What does the Taxation of Property Partnerships and Joint Ownership Guide Cover?
In this special report you’ll find up to date tax saving tips and strategies for taxpayers and advisers on joint ownership of property and different property partnership structures.
You’ll learn how different types of property ownership provide different tax saving opportunities.
Written by property tax expert and tax author Lee Sharpe, here are just some of the areas this comprehensive report covers:
- Types of property ownership and their advantages
- Beneficial/legal ownership: which kind matters for tax purposes
- Tax consequences of changing ownership
- The settlements trap (and how to avoid it)
- Declaration of trust – not just a piece of paper
- Special rules for joint ownership between spouses and civil partners
- Form 17 - tax tips and traps
- Sharing of income
- Tax planning strategies for partnerships
- Complex CGT issues to look out for in partnerships
- Watch out - new partners and new assets potential tax trap
- Limited liability partnerships advantages and disadvantages
- and so much more...
Pay less tax on jointly owned property starting from today.
Who will benefit from the Taxation of Property Partnerships and Joint Ownership Guide?
You should read this guide if you:
- are a landlord who is considering different types of property ownership to find the most tax efficient structure.
- are considering joint ownership of property with a spouse, family member of business partner.
- want to know more about declaration of trusts, limited liability partnerships and joint tenants in common.
- are a tax practitioner who wants an easy to read and concise guide on all the latest property partnership and joint ownership tax saving strategies.