What does the Essential Property Tax Reports subscription include?
These special guides tell you everything you need to know about taxes in relation to properties.
Please note: This tax-saving bundle delivers one report to you every other month, as the legislation is updated.
Delivered to your doorstep or to your computer screen!
How to Use Trusts to Reduce Property Taxes
- What Is A Trust?
- Using Trusts to Minimise Income Tax
- Using Trusts to Minimise Capital Gains Tax
- Using Trusts to Minimise Inheritance Tax (Part 1)
- Using Trusts to Minimise Inheritance Tax (Part 2)
- Trusts and Minors
Taxation of Property Partnerships
- Why Bother with Joint Ownership?
- What Is Ownership?
- Taxation of General Joint Property
- Joint Ownership And VAT
- Special Rules for Joint Ownership Between Spouses And Civil Partners
- Other Types of Partnership
Asset Protection & Tax
- Protecting Your Assets
- Limited Companies
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP's)
- Offshore Asset Planning
How to Maximise Landlord Expenses
- Taxable Profits – Method Of Calculation
- Revenue v Capital Expenses
- Claimable Revenue Expenses
- Employing Family Members
- Repairs, Replacements And Improvements
- Replacement Of Domestic Items Relief
- Replacement Of Bathrooms And Kitchens
- Timing Of Expenditure
- Optional Methods Of Calculation
- Mortgage Interest Restriction
Property Investment v Property Trading
- Overseas Business
- Furnished Holiday Lettings (FHLs)
- Summary of Terms
- Trading or Investment: Why Do We Care?
- Comparing Rental Profits with Trading Profits – Basic Principles
- Pitfalls and Challenges
- Trading v Investing: Individuals and Partners In A Partnership
- New Cash Bases of Deriving Taxable Profits
- Trading v Investing - Through A Company
- Other Issues - Non-Corporates -v- Companies
Asset Transfers: Tax Traps and Treasures
- Why Transfer Assets?
- Helping the Next Generation
- Asset Protection
- Continuity of The Business
- Transferring Assets to Save Inheritance Tax
- Sheltering Profits
- Practical Points and Tips