What does the Essential Business Tax Reports subscription include?
These special guides tell you everything you need to know about taxes in relation to business.
Please note: This tax-saving bundle delivers one report to you every other month, as the legislation is updated.
On their own our reports retail for £39.97 each - so by subscribing you will receive a significant discount, as well as ensuring you get the latest report as soon as it's updated.
Delivered to your doorstep or to your computer screen!
- No minimum tie-ins or contracts
- 90 day money back guarantee
- 6 expert tax reports per year released every other month
6 x Essential Business Tax Reports
Running a business is challenging at the best of times and keeping an eye on income and maximising profits can be a challenge in itself. Our business tax reports will reveal the latest tax saving startegies across all the key areas.
Tax Efficient Ways To Extract Cash From Your Company
The are a number of ways to extract profits from a company. This guide explores the different ways, citing the ones that are most tax efficient.
Tax Tips For Company Directors
Written with the director of the small or medium sized company in mind, this guide looks at possible tax planning strategies at each stage of a company's life from incorporation through to cessation.
Year-End Tax Planning for Businesses
As the end of the tax year or the accounting period approaches you should take stock and review your business affairs. This guide reveals all the important factors that need to be considered to ensure you're not overpaying in taxes.
How to Maximise Deductions for Business Expenses
Deducting legitimate business expenses is a right, not a privilege. This special report presents you with a comprehensive view of the ways to maximise business expenses.
Directors' Loan Accounts Explained
A director’s loan account is a mechanism of keeping track of the transactions between the director and his or her personal or family company. If used wisely, it is a powerful tax planning tool!
Dividend Tax Saving Strategies Explained
The withdrawal of money from a private limited company via the use of dividends can form the basis of an effective tax planning strategy for the directors.
What does each business tax report cover?
Tax Efficient Ways to Extract Cash from Your Company
- At A Glance
- Salaries and Bonuses
- Benefits in Kind
- Pension Provision
- Planning for Spouses or Civil Partners
- Rent and Asset Sales
- Purchase of Own Shares
Tax Tips for Company Directors
- The Beginning – Incorporation
- Running A Company
- Other Methods of Withdrawing Monies
- Director’s Loan Account
- Director’s Pensions
- Alphabet Shares and Dividend Waivers
- Extracting Cash from The Company
- Succession Planning
Dividend Tax Strategies Explained
- Dividend Payments
- ’Legal’ And ‘Illegal’ Dividends
- Tax Planning
- Salary v Dividends - Which One Or Both?
- Using A Director’s Loan Account ‘Correctly’
- Share and Share Alike! Bonus Issues
- Traps to Avoid
Year-End Tax Planning Opportunities For Business Owners
- Sole Traders And Unincorporated Business
- Family And Personal Companies
- Payroll Year-End Issues
Director’s Loan Accounts Explained
- Nature of A Director’s Loan Account
- Overdrawn Director’s Loan Account
- What Is A Close Company
- Meaning Of `Loan’
- Section 455 Charge
- Clearing an Overdrawn Director’s Loan Account
- Benefits-In-Kind Charge
- Tax Planning Opportunities
- Account in Credit
How To Maximise Deductions For Business Expenses
- Wholly And Exclusively’ Rule
- Capital v Revenue Expenditure
- Timing Of Deduction
- Post-Cessation Expenses
- Allowable And Non-Allowable Expenses
- Travel And Subsistence Expenses
- Entertaining Expenses - What Are The Tax Rules?
- Business Expenses - Staff Costs
- Business Expenses - Professional Fees
- Business Expenses - Subscriptions
- Home Office: What Is Allowable?
- Business Expenses - Office And Administration Costs
- Deductions For Interest
- Business Expenses: Premises Costs
- Business Expenses: - Key Person Insurance
- Business Expenses: - Record Keeping
- Final Word