Welcome to Tax Insider
Tax Insider publish tax saving magazines for UK taxpayers.Mark McLaughlin
Tax Insider's Managing Editor
Mark is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Taxation. He lectures on tax subjects and is a very well known and highly regarded tax author.
Tax Insider LITE
Each month our tax experts reveal FREE tax strategies to help minimise your taxes. To get Tax Insider Lite delivered to your inbox every month simply enter your name and email address below:
Below you will find free tax saving articles that have been written by our tax advisors:
- Property Companies – Time For a Rethink?(December 2013)
- How to create a tax liability by ticking the wrong box(November 2013)
- How to Benefit Employees – Tax Efficiently!(November 2013)
Customer Success Stories
My accountant and I need absolutely accurate and the most up-to-date advice that we can possibly get. Time and time again Tax Insider has come up with the goods!
I wholeheartedly recommend the ‘Tax Insider’ to anyone who is interested in legitimately minimising their tax bill.
Dr Bennie Mallett, General Practitioner
I find your magazine very relevant and easy to read, which is handy given the present proliferation of tax law & business regulations. I would confirm that I am currently preparing a claim for a tax repayment in excess of £2,000 based on information set out in one of the tax articles purchased from you. MONEY WELL SPENT! Keep up the good work.
Peter Barnett, Business Owner
Ask a Tax Question
Got a burning tax question?
Why not submit a tax question to our tax advisors.
Below you will find some tax questions that have been answered by our tax advisors:
- Should I register for self-assessment?(November 2013)
- What is my capital gains position?(November 2013)
- When can I claim for these required repairs?(November 2013)
- Is this a business expense?(November 2013)
- How far back will HMRC go to assess my income tax liability?(October 2013)
- What expenses can I claim?(October 2013)
- Claim Fixed Rate Deductions(November 2013)
- Definition Of ‘Residence’(November 2013)
- Don’t Let The Tax Tail Wag The Dog(November 2013)
- Extend The Loss To Capital Gains(November 2013)
- Individual Savings Accounts(October 2013)
- Restricted Claim(October 2013)
- Car Expenses(October 2013)
- De-Pool Short Life Assets(October 2013)
- Dispensations For Employers(September 2013)