Welcome to Tax Insider
Tax Insider publish tax saving magazines for UK taxpayers.Mark McLaughlin
Tax Insider's Managing Editor
Mark is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Taxation. He lectures on tax subjects and is a very well known and highly regarded tax author.
Tax Insider LITE
Each month our tax experts reveal FREE tax strategies to help minimise your taxes. To get Tax Insider Lite delivered to your inbox every month simply enter your name and email address below:
Below you will find free tax saving articles that have been written by our tax advisors:
- Extracting Cash From The Family Company – Income Or Capital?(March 2014)
- Jointly Held Property – Splitting Income Using Form 17(February 2014)
- Self-Employed and Working Away from Home? Read On...(December 2013)
Customer Success Stories
My accountant and I need absolutely accurate and the most up-to-date advice that we can possibly get. Time and time again Tax Insider has come up with the goods!
I wholeheartedly recommend the ‘Tax Insider’ to anyone who is interested in legitimately minimising their tax bill.
Dr Bennie Mallett, General Practitioner
I find your magazine very relevant and easy to read, which is handy given the present proliferation of tax law & business regulations. I would confirm that I am currently preparing a claim for a tax repayment in excess of £2,000 based on information set out in one of the tax articles purchased from you. MONEY WELL SPENT! Keep up the good work.
Peter Barnett, Business Owner
Ask a Tax Question
Got a burning tax question?
Why not submit a tax question to our tax advisors.
Below you will find some tax questions that have been answered by our tax advisors:
- Sole trader or limited new build development company - which should I become?(March 2014)
- Can I transfer this allowance?(February 2014)
- Property held on trust for a company(February 2014)
- What is my NIC position?(January 2014)
- Is it possible to claim tax relief on non-capital expenditure?(January 2014)
- Can zero tax rate individual take all the profits/losses? (January 2014)
- Reclaiming VAT After You De-Register(March 2014)
- Authors, Composers And Other Creative Artists(February 2014)
- Keeping The Full Personal Allowance(February 2014)
- NRLS – Repayments – Agents(February 2014)
- Loans Written Off(February 2014)
- Use Non-Taxpayers’ Personal Allowances(January 2014)
- Sole Investor(January 2014)
- Obtain Immediate Relief For Capital Expenditure(January 2014)
- Ownership(December 2013)