Welcome to Tax Insider
Tax Insider publish tax saving magazines for UK taxpayers.Mark McLaughlin
Tax Insider's Managing Editor
Mark is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Taxation. He lectures on tax subjects and is a very well known and highly regarded tax author.
Tax Insider LITE
Each month our tax experts reveal FREE tax strategies to help minimise your taxes. To get Tax Insider Lite delivered to your inbox every month simply enter your name and email address below:
Below you will find free tax saving articles that have been written by our tax advisors:
- Proposed Changes to Tax Relief on Pension Contributions(April 2014)
- Jointly Held Property – Splitting Income Using Form 17(February 2014)
- Self-Employed and Working Away from Home? Read On...(December 2013)
Customer Success Stories
My accountant and I need absolutely accurate and the most up-to-date advice that we can possibly get. Time and time again Tax Insider has come up with the goods!
I wholeheartedly recommend the ‘Tax Insider’ to anyone who is interested in legitimately minimising their tax bill.
Dr Bennie Mallett, General Practitioner
I find your magazine very relevant and easy to read, which is handy given the present proliferation of tax law & business regulations. I would confirm that I am currently preparing a claim for a tax repayment in excess of £2,000 based on information set out in one of the tax articles purchased from you. MONEY WELL SPENT! Keep up the good work.
Peter Barnett, Business Owner
Ask a Tax Question
Got a burning tax question?
Why not submit a tax question to our tax advisors.
Below you will find some tax questions that have been answered by our tax advisors:
- Can I claim interest relief on these borrowings?(April 2014)
- What declaration or deed do I need to demonstrate property ownership proportions?(April 2014)
- Pre-trading establishes or losses - How do I record these expenses?(April 2014)
- Can we do this offset?(March 2014)
- Can we split the rental profit this way?(March 2014)
- Sole trader or limited new build development company - which should I become?(March 2014)
- Watch Out For The Tax Trap For Children(April 2014)
- Using The Marriage Allowance For IHT(April 2014)
- Using Mobile Phones(April 2014)
- Buy A Green Car And Claim FYAs(March 2014)
- Tax-Free Benefits And Expenses(March 2014)
- Reclaiming VAT After You De-Register(March 2014)
- NRLS – Repayments – Agents(February 2014)
- Loans Written Off(February 2014)
- Sole Investor(January 2014)