Try McLaughlin's Tax Case Review today and receive:
- FREE 3 Issues - The current issue and the previous two issues delivered to your doorstep.
Here are the tax cases reviewed in this month's newsletter:
- Taxpayer Application For Tax Return Enquiry Closure Notice Refused
- Mental Illness Was A Reasonable Excuse For Long-Term Non-Compliance
- Delivery Drivers Were Employees Not Independent Contractors
- Trade Union Branch Secretaries Were ‘Office Holders’
- No Income Tax Relief For Son’s Loans To Father’s Company Claimed As Irrecoverable
- Deduction Claimed For Wife’s Wages Was Excessive
Reduced Rate For Energy Saving Materials
- Was The Place Of Supply Of Insulation Tiles Subject To The 5% Reduced Rate Or A Standard Rated Replacement Roof?
Zero-Rating For Dwelling
- Did Zero-Rating Apply From The Date Planning Permission Was Granted Or The Retrospective Date Granted?