Try McLaughlin's Tax Case Review today and receive:
- FREE 3 Issues - The current issue and the previous two issues delivered to your doorstep.
Here are the tax cases reviewed in this month's newsletter:
- Information Requested In Code Of Practice 9 Enquiries Was Reasonably Required
- Information Notice Should Not Have Been Given To Taxpayer In Dubai
- HMRC Was Entitled To Require Unredacted Bank Statement
Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme
- Earlier Enterprise Investment Scheme Application Submitted In Error Could Not Be Substituted
- Taxpayers Were UK Resident As No Distinct Break In Residence Had Occurred
- Unidentified Receipts Were Not Undeclared Trading Income
CAPITAL GAINS TAX
- Penalties For Late Filing Of Non-Resident CGT Return Cancelled
- Insufficiency Of Funds Due To Escrow Arrangements Was A Reasonable Excuse For Late Payment
- Restriction On Charity Exemption Does Not Violate EU Law
- Business Asset Rollover Relief Adjustment Was Not A Freestanding Power Or A Discovery Assessment
Penalty For Inaccuracy
- Was The Appellant’s Behaviour Deliberate?
DIY Housebuilders Claim
- Was A Claim Under The DIY Housebuilders’ Scheme Eligible For A Refund Or Did It Fail To Meet The Criteria?