Property tax specialist, Lee Sharpe, tackles the most commonly asked tax question by property investors - If I hold my properties in a company will I save on taxes?
This easy to read guide has over 45 practical case studies and highlights everything you need to know about properties and Ltd companies.
Learn how companies will help you to buy, hold and sell you properties in the most tax efficient way!
Amongst so many other things this easy to read guide will show you how to:
- Slash your income tax bill by holding your properties in a company.
- Minimise tax by using a company for your property development portfolio.
- Set up and run your own Company.
- Avoid costly penalties by understanding the basic rules of a company.
- Benefit from the favourable company taxes.
- Accumulate income within your company.
- Maximise taper relief benefits so you can significantly reduce your tax bill when you decide to sell your properties.
- Extract money from a company in a tax efficient way.
- Quickly grow your investment (buy-to-let) portfolio in a company.
- Proportion dividend payments to your advantage.
- Get the paperwork right when making dividend payments.
- Avoid two common pitfalls when making dividend payments.
- Use dividend waivers as an effective tax planning tool.
- Boost profits by transferring assets into a company.
- Avoid three pitfalls when incorporating.
- Successfully incorporate an investment portfolio into a company.
- Use reinvestment relief to avoid taxes.
- Understand your tax liabilities as a director.
- Benefit from four tax free benefits.
- Minimise your stamp duty payments and put more (a lot more!) money in your pocket!
- Successfully liquidate a company to maximise profits
- Sell the companies shares in a tax efficient way.
- Benefit from pre-sale tax planning.
- Benefit from business property relief.
- Boost your profits by winding up your company in a tax efficient manner.
- Cut your tax bill by using a property management company.
- Successfully plan for Inheritance Tax (IHT).
- Avoid losing out on the spouses Inheritance Tax exemption.
- Create a Capital Gains Tax deferral using an overseas company.
- Avoid the seven pitfalls of using offshore companies.
- Reinvest profits to defer tax.
Plus much,much more….
And that's not all!
Who is the guide for?
Property Investors & Landlords - Anyone who is either just starting out in property investment or who already has a property portfolio. This includes:
- Property developers
- Buy-to-let owners and landlords
- Commercial property owners
- Accountants & Tax Specialists - This book can be invaluable to you when advising clients on how to use companies to save on tax. This is one question you know your property clients will be asking you.