New 2022-23 Edition Now Available
Don't end up giving your hard earned property profits to the taxman. Follow any of the strategies in this unique guide and you are guaranteed to pay less in taxes using legitimate tax saving principles.
What will the guide tell me?
Packed with case studies and covering the whole property investment life cycle, this guide will show you how to:
- dramatically reduce your income and capital gains tax bills by using property partnerships
- minimise your capital gains tax liability by varying property ownership
- decide when you can and cannot offset property related expenditures
- legitimately avoid property capital gains tax
- master the new 'interest relief' tax changes that became effective in April 2017
- calculate your rental property income tax liability
- calculate your property development tax liability
- maximise sole property ownership to your advantage
- boost your profits by having a tax-free income of £7,500
- legitimately reduce your income tax bill
- wipe out your capital gains tax bill by changing your legal residence
- increase the value of your property and avoid tax at the same time
- decide whether holding your properties in a Ltd company will save you tax
- minimise your stamp duty payments and put more (a lot more!) money in your pocket!
- take advantage of all the capital gains tax reliefs available
- re-invest your holiday let profits and defer capital gains tax
- put more money in your own pocket by defining your own tax strategy
- avoid burdening your loved ones with unnecessary taxes
- avoid the trauma of a tax investigation (remember: no one is ever safe from the taxman!)
- slash your international property tax bills
- retain your UK profits if you are an ex-pat
- avoid inheritance tax on your main home
- invest in Spain and France in a tax efficient way
- dramatically reduce your inheritance tax bill
- boost your profits when investing in overseas property
- avoid the dreaded CAPITAL GAINS TAX TRAP
- calculate your property capital gains tax liability
- devise your own tax efficient game plan when investing in commercial property
And that is not all!
How to Reduce Landlord Taxes will also:
- Reduce your accountancy fees because you will be asking fewer (and the right) questions;
- Show you how to find a tax accountant who will save you £££££s in tax;
- Let you decide when it is the most tax-efficient time to sell your property.
Who is the guide for?
First and foremost it is for anybody who has an interest in reducing their property tax liabilities. This includes:
- Landlords with one or more properties
- Long-term property investors or dealers
- People who are looking to get into the buy-to-let market
- Accountants, financial advisors, letting agents and estate agents will also benefit from the information in this guide