How to Wipe-out your CGT by Offsetting Losses!

Have you made a capital loss on the sale of a property in the past or lost money on the stock market? If the answer to either is 'Yes!' and you have not registered these losses with the Inland Revenue, then register them now!

This tip was first printed in Tax Insider in March 2010.

Tax Insider Lite

FREE tax strategies delivered to your inbox every month.