*2019/20 version released July 2019!*
Customers with an active newsletter subscription will receive an automatic 25% discount off the price of the book.
All businesses, large or small, like to save tax and there are many simple steps that a business can take to achieve this goal.
This 202 page guide contains 101 practical tax savings tips aimed at entrepreneurs and family businesses.
It takes you through the whole business life cycle sharing tax saving tips and strategies along the way.
Minimizing your business taxes couldn't be easier!
The 101 tips are split into the following sections:
- Choosing The Right Business Structure
- Getting The Right Finance And Investment
- Tax Saving Tips for Early Years
- Deductions For Business Expenses
- Deductions For Capital Expenditure
- Extracting Profits From A Company
- Tax Implications Of Employing People
- Using Losses To Minimise Taxes
- The End of The Business - Tax Exit Strategy