Welcome to Tax Insider
Tax Insider publish tax saving magazines for UK taxpayers.Mark McLaughlin
Tax Insider's Managing Editor
Mark is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Taxation. He lectures on tax subjects and is a very well known and highly regarded tax author.
Tax Insider LITE
Each month our tax experts reveal FREE tax strategies to help minimise your taxes. To get Tax Insider Lite delivered to your inbox every month simply enter your name and email address below:
Below you will find free tax saving articles that have been written by our tax advisors:
Customer Success Stories
My accountant and I need absolutely accurate and the most up-to-date advice that we can possibly get. Time and time again Tax Insider has come up with the goods!
I wholeheartedly recommend the ‘Tax Insider’ to anyone who is interested in legitimately minimising their tax bill.
Dr Bennie Mallett, General Practitioner
I find your magazine very relevant and easy to read, which is handy given the present proliferation of tax law & business regulations. I would confirm that I am currently preparing a claim for a tax repayment in excess of £2,000 based on information set out in one of the tax articles purchased from you. MONEY WELL SPENT! Keep up the good work.
Peter Barnett, Business Owner
Ask a Tax Question
Got a burning tax question?
Why not submit a tax question to our tax advisors.
Below you will find some tax questions that have been answered by our tax advisors:
- Mileage - what can I claim?(May 2013)
- Is this an allowable expense?(May 2013)
- Will there be any tax implications of buying a house for my son?(April 2013)
- What effect, if any, for employee's commuting costs?(April 2013)
- Am I a landlord or not?(March 2013)
- Is this an expense or a capital charge?(March 2013)
- Losses And Capital Allowances(May 2013)
- Potentially Exempt Transfers(May 2013)
- Use Basic PAYE Tools (May 2013)
- Job-Related Accommodation(May 2013)
- Delay In Occupation(April 2013)
- Agree The Split Of Partnership Profits And Losses(March 2013)
- ‘Wear And Tear’ Allowance (February 2013)
- Capital Allowances Must Be Claimed(February 2013)
- Claim A Deduction For Training Costs(January 2013)